We offer several different product options, from the simple study plan to the full construction plans. Study plans consist of Artist Conception, Scaled Floor plans, Elevations, and Sections. It has enough basic information to talk with a builder about cost, the builder may be able to give a ballpark estimate but would require construction plans and product specifications prior to a firm bid. You can not build from a study plan. Construction plans consist of:
- Exterior Elevations are scaled (1/4" and 1/8" = 1'-0") drawings of the front, rear, left, and right sides of the home.`
- Detailed Floor plans of the home accurately dimensioning the positioning of the walls, doors, windows, stairs, and permanent fixtures.
- Foundation plan details the foot print of the home. Location and size of load points, stem walls, footings, pony walls, and floor joist.
- Roof plans are typically truss planing, truss manufacturer will provide detail diagrams of truss's. In some cases the roof plans may be drawn as stick framed or have stick framing which will call out lumber sizes and spacing.
- Cross Sections offer a cut away through the home showing your builder the correlation of building components.